Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Creative process...

I don't remember whether i have already told you that i have a small  hobby-business and that my passion is to design and create things? Whether i make quilled "paintings", greeting cards, sew or paint something. I love to make something with hands! & Love even more when these things can be useful for someone and make him/her happy.
This summer i am preparing bracelets in Pandora style. I love my small business! because it gives me so much pleasure to order the details from suppliers, receive it, and then and mainly to create the design of the future bracelets, to combine elements together, to choose matching colors and, finally, to create a sweet unique package for it.
  



My creative day usually starts with something sweet, something refreshing and increasing mood:)))

Something like a sweet blueberry muffin and a new coconut frappuccino from Starbucks))))
Have u already tried  this new drink? 


 



 I love design in everything: whether is it designed pieces of clothes, or shop-windows, or house interior and decoration...!!!!



 When i come back home, being inspired, I start to create))))

Here is my working place:


 My inspiration:


 My first bracelets)))))

and the necklace))))


the creative process is continuation))) Soon a lot of new bracelets will be created)))
If you are interested, here is my creative blog: http://ekaterinamarmyhandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/
What do u think? Do u like my works?

Here are also some of my favorite quilled works for house decoration which were sold at handmade markets in Switzerland:



 have a very nice day today!!!
хххххх
Ekaterina Marmy

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! so beautiful!

    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    stop by and check out my blog sometime, I'd love to know what you think,
    perhaps we could follow one another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Sophie!!!
      yes, sure, let's follow each other)))
      have nice evening!
      xxx
      Katya

      Delete